[Above]  Aaron Hernandez left his fiance every woman’s nightmare; a note, unpaid bills and homeless.

This is the last note Hernandez left his fiance…

Kyle Kennedy’s attorney says his client will soon reveal his personal relationship with Aaron Hernandez. The attorney says that the Hernandez and Kennedy knew each other before they wound up in the same jail. He insists that Aaron Hernandez left Kennedy a letter (one of three suicide notes Hernandez left before he committed suicide by hanging himself) but that Jose Baez has not allowed him access to the watch or the letter.

Hernandez supposedly left Kennedy a watch priced at $47,000 usd. Since Hernandez died with a penniless estate it is unusual that Kennedy’s attorney would be asking for anything of value left behind by Hernandez considering Hernandez left his child with Shayanna Jenkins penniless as well.

The sad life of Shayanna Jenkins: Widowed without being married after she chose killer NFL star Aaron Hernandez over her own family for the sake of their young daughter

  • Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez and Aaron Hernandez grew up in the same neighborhood and had known each other since elementary school
  • They became engaged in October 2012, while she was pregnant, and she took his last name following his murder conviction three years later – although the couple never got married
  • Shayanna and her sister Shaneah introduced Hernandez and Odin Lloyd
  • Shayanna supported her fiance when he was charged with murder in the fatal shooting of Lloyd
  • The sisters became ‘estranged’ following Lloyd’s murder and Hernandez’s arrest
  • Both women testified in the 2015 trial and cried at various times – but only looked directly at each other once
  • Shayanna testified this month in Hernandez’s second murder trial and brought their daughter, Avielle, to a court date to see her father

Hernandez Property Search Affidavit by Syndicated News SNN.BZ on Scribd

By Sheila Flynn For Dailymail.com and Martin Gould In North Providence, Rhode Island

At the center of the sensational Aaron Hernandez trials – amidst the seemingly endless outrageous twists, turns and testimonies – there has always been one woman: Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez, his high school sweetheart, fiancé and mother of his only child.

Soft spoken and impeccably turned out, the pretty 27-year-old unfailingly supported the ex-NFL superstar, for reasons that confounded many following the case – and to the detriment of almost all else.

She sacrificed her relationship with her younger sister, whose boyfriend was the man Hernandez killed in 2013. Shayanna took Hernandez’s last name, despite the fact they never married. She gave vague and nearly laughable testimony, as prosecutors threatened to charge her for perjury.

And, as he faced a second murder conviction last week, she continued to support him with her presence in court, even bringing along their four-year-old daughter, Avielle. Hernandez blew the child kisses and – following the not guilty verdict – mouthed ‘I love you’ to Shayanna.

Now, following the ex-NFL star’s suicide, Shayanna has lost even that last tenuous link with the man serving a lifetime prison sentence. The implementation of an ancient and rarely-used law could leave Hernandez’s fortune to her daughter, but it’s very possible that there isn’t much left. His $40million contract extension with the Patriots was voided years ago. His millions were spent on legal fees. His $1.5million house in the Boston suburbs is on the market, but everything is currently in limbo; Shayanna and Avielle left the mansion in 2015 and now reside in Rhode Island.

It’s a sad end to a relationship that, initially, had the ring of local kids done good. Just as Hernandez rose to hero status only to fall spectacularly, Shayanna’s life and relationships – which once held such promise – now lie in tatters. Everything imploded in a whirlwind of violence, lies and betrayal.

There was no response at the town house on the Louisquisset Golf Course in North Providence, Rhode Island, where Shayanna now lives with her four-year-old daughter.

She rented the 32-year-old two-bed, two-bath condo overlooking the third fairway of the nine-hole course soon after her fiancé was found guilty of Odin Lloyd’s murder. It is listed in Hernandez’s name in public records.

Similar homes on the course rent for around $1,400.

She and her younger sister, Shaneah, had known the Hernandez family since elementary school in Bristol, Connecticut; their families lived around the corner from each other in the town where Hernandez’s father worked as a custodian and Shayanna and her sister were raised by their single mother. Shayanna, a talented track star herself, shared notes and flirtations with Hernandez beginning in middle school; they continued their off-and-on romance as his profile began to rise in basketball and football – and with it, his popularity with other women.

Shayanna told jurors in Hernandez’s 2015 murder trial that the couple hit a rough patch in high school.

‘He was the star,’ she said. ‘There were a lot of girls trying to get his attention. We had some issues we had to work through throughout high school.’

Still, they maintained contact when he was recruited by the University of Florida and she attended community college back home in Connecticut. When he returned to New England to play for the Patriots – signing for $40million – Shayanna moved in with him in Massachusetts. They shared a townhouse and then a dream $1.5million mansion – and in 2012 found out they would become parents. Hernandez proposed in October 2012, on the same day as Shayanna’s baby shower, and they planned to marry in 2014.

Their relationship, however, had been through more than just a rough patch in high school. Shayanna had discovered photos of other women on Hernandez’ phone; when they were living in Hermosa Beach, California, while the NFL star was recovering from an injury, she also called 911 when they got into a fight and Hernandez smashed his fist through a window.

It wasn’t the only time police were called to the rented residence; neighbors had also reported noise and domestic disturbances. Despite the tumult, it was also in Hermosa Beach that the couple each got parts of the same quote tattooed on them (though Shayanna would claim in court that she could not remember the words tattooed on her own body.)

Other testimony given by Shayanna in court – during both the Lloyd murder trial and Hernandez’s second trial for double murder two years later – painted a grim picture of their domestic life.

‘I made a decision that if I was going to move back in with Aaron, I was going to have to kind of compromise on his behavior and that included infidelity and everything that came along with it,’ she said of the NFL star’s cheating.

She gave birth to Avielle on November 6, 2012 – and the NFL star swore that he would tame his wild ways after becoming a father.

Just days after Avielle’s arrival, he called the birth ‘life-changing’ and referred to his daughter as ‘the best birthday gift you could have.’

He told NESN: ‘Every time I come [from] the stadium, I can’t wait to go see her, and she’s a cutie. And basically I can’t wait to go back and look at my daughter.

‘One thing I know is that it definitely changed my life. I’m going to look at things differently, and I may be the young and wild. But I’m not.’

He added: ‘I’m engaged now, and I have a baby. So, it’s just gonna make me think of life a lot differently and doing things the right way.

‘Now, another one is looking up to me. I can’t just be young and reckless Aaron no more. I’m gonna try to do the right things, become a good father and [ensure Avielle] be raised like I was raised.’

Smiling, he said: ‘I honestly couldn’t ask for my life to be better at this point.’

Post suicide investigation of Aaron’s jail time lover indicates he was bisexual.


Sadly for Shayanna, those words were empty promises. Aaron continued his partying lifestyle of drugs and women, maintaining a separate apartment – and the violence in which he was involved escalated. She said she found a gun in the kitchen drunk drawer just a few months after Avielle’s birth; she said she gave her fiancé a ‘stern look’ because she didn’t tolerate guns and wanted it out of the house.

But she later told the court, when asked whether she ever put her foot down: ‘Honestly, he’s a grown man. I can’t tell a grown man what to do – that’s decisions that he has to make. I accepted the fact that he would grow up and mature within time.’

When it came to prying into her fiance’s life, however – even if it meant asking him about some of the violent crimes he allegedly committed, such as shooting a friend in the face – she claimed she let him operate freely and rarely pressed him.

‘I learned to keep my mouth shut in certain situations,’ she said. ‘I played my role – meaning I cleaned and I did everything else. There was no reason for me to ask any questions.’

She also said in court evidence: ‘I pick and choose my battles. There are some things worth arguing about and some things that are not … I had other things to worry about.’

Throughout most of her tumultuous relationship with Hernandez, however, she had one constant support: her sister, Shaneah. She helped Shaneah get a job at a Comfort Suites because she had worked there, and the women – who had once shared an apartment – often spent time together. The sisters, in fact, even made the ill-fated introduction between Hernandez and Odin Lloyd.

Shaneah was dating the semi-professional football player, and the couples would sometimes go out together. The men first met in August 2012, when Hernandez got a skybox for Shaneah’s birthday for a Patriots game at Gillette Stadium. After that, Shaneah would stay with her sister and Hernandez when she went to visit Lloyd, who also lived in Massachusetts. The women would often hang out upstairs, go shopping or get their nails done while the two male athletes would retire to Hernandez’s basement ‘man cave’ and smoke marijuana. The couples would sometimes party in clubs together; it was at a club that Lloyd allegedly made the fatal mistake of talking to the wrong people and angering Hernandez.

Despite all of this strange and suspicious behaviour surrounding the night of the murder, however, Shayanna says she only once queried her fiancé about what was going on, directly asking whether he had murdered Lloyd. He said no, and that was apparently enough for her.

And it was at the mansion Shayanna shared with Hernandez that Shaneah initially sought refuge. Her first phone call, following news of his death, was to her mother; her second was to her older sister. Shaneah drove with an uncle to the NFL star’s home and was comforted by a long embrace from Shayanna – which was captured on video and later played in court.

Shaneah graduated from college in May 2013 and planned to move to Boston with Lloyd to get a law degree from the New England School of Law. But the following month, her boyfriend was dead – and within hours of the killing, police wanted to question Hernandez. Shayanna drove her fiancé to the police station with their daughter in the back of the car; after dropping him off, he told her to go meet two of his acquaintances – who would also be charged in the murder – to give them money in the middle of the night. She drove to an ATM, withdrew $500, and then met Ernest Wallace and Carlos Ortiz to hand over the cash, with her infant daughter still in the car. (Wallace was later acquitted and Ortiz pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact).

Shayanna received phone calls from Hernandez; he instructed her to go retrieve a box from the basement and dispose of it. He didn’t tell her what was in it, she claims, and she didn’t carefully look. Instead, she covered the box with baby clothes, put it in a bag and borrowed her sister’s car, ostensibly to get baby supplies and money to pay the cleaning lady.

Shaneah testified she sawr he sister carry a garbage bag to the basement; Shayanna was seen on her own home surveillance cameras carrying a box from her basement and borrowing her sister’s car to take it away.

Shayanna testified that she drove around for a while looking for a place to dispose of the box, eventually finding a dumpster – but she could not remember where that dumpster was. Prosecutors wanted her testimony to convince jurors that the box contained the murder weapon, which has never been found.

Shaneah – presumably agreeing with the prosecution’s version of events – sobbed during her sister’s testimony and left the court for a time. Shayanna herself brushed away tears when video footage was played for the court of her hugging Shaneah following Lloyd’s murder.

Shayanna attended just one day of her sister’s testimony and the sisters avoided eye contact.

Soon after she took the stand, the prosecutor asked if she saw her sister in the courtroom. Shaneah at first said no, until Shayanna craned her neck to make sure she was seen. Hernandez had been in the way.

Despite the rift with her sister, however – especially in the wake of such emotional turmoil and trying times – Shayanna remained steadfast in her support of Hernandez. Even after his conviction, as his legal team prepared for a second murder trial this month in the shooting of two men -allegedly in retaliation for a drink being spilled over Hernandez – Shayanna proudly continued using his last name (the two never married.) She continued attending his court dates and testified again in Hernandez’s trial this year for the fatal shooting of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in July 2012.

In testimony that, again, was remarkably vague, Shayanna admitted receiving a 17-second phone call from her fiancé just minutes after the killings – but said she could not remember what was said in the conversation.

‘My phone was [on] 24 hours,’ she said. ‘If he wanted to call at 4 o’clock in the morning, he could.’

Despite her unwavering loyalty to the father of her child, however, there will be no more phone calls; she has yet to comment on his suicide. It remains to be seen what legal avenues Hernandez’s lawyers – or her own – will pursue, and what the future holds for the woman who stood, against all odds, by the side of a fallen hero.

Attorneys for former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez want to keep two alleged witnesses to the South End double murder he is accused of from identifying or describing him when they take the stand — including a man who prosecutors say was injured in the shooting.

Jose Baez, a high-profile Florida defense attorney who was recently brought in to defend Hernandez, called the potential testimony of Aquilino Freire and Raychides Sanches “tainted” during a hearing yesterday.

Aaron Hernandez was bisexual and had been so for years

On April 19, sometime before 3 a.m., Aaron Hernandez, the former star New England Patriots tight end, scrawled three notes—one to his fiancée, the mother of his little girl, one to that daughter and a third to his close prison friend—and placed them next to a Bible in his solitary prison cell in the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Massachusetts.

The Bible was opened to a section of the New Testament, John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whosoever believes in him would not perish but have eternal life.” He had scrawled that verse on his forehead with red ink, and also made marks on his hands and feet with that red pen, as though mimicking the stigmata associated with the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

Then the 27-year-old former NFL star serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole for murder, jammed the track of his cell door with cardboard to prevent guards from coming in, slicked the floor with liquid soap and shampoo (which investigators believe he did to make it harder for him to back out in case he lost his nerve), wrapped his bed sheet around his neck multiple times and then tied one end of it to a bar on the window of his cell.

A correction officer saw his limp body through the cell door at 3:03 a.m., and tried to resuscitate him. Hernandez was then rushed to UMass Leominster hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m.

It was an ugly end to the former NFL star’s often ugly life and it came on the same day players on his former team traveled to the White House to celebrate the New England Patriot’s Super Bowl win. Questions immediately began to swirl about why Hernandez, who had been acquitted five days earlier in connection with a separate double murder charge stemming from a drive-by shooting in 2012, picked this time to die.

That’s just one of many mysteries Hernandez, known for never shedding the gang connections he made growing up, left behind. He was convicted in April 2015 for shooting and killing his friend, Odin Lloyd, seemingly without motive. But interviews with multiple law enforcement officials directly involved in the case say Lloyd—a semipro football player who was dating Hernandez’s fiance’s sister at the time—had information the football star did not want out: that he was bisexual.

Motivation to Murder?

One of the notes left by Hernandez was to his prison boyfriend, who is now on 24/7 suicide watch, multiple law enforcement sources confirm. Hernandez’s sexuality would, of course, not be relevant save for the fact that an intimate relationship he allegedly had with a male former high school classmate was at the center of the investigation into Lloyd’s murder.

Ernest Wallace, a co-defendant in the Lloyd murder case, told detectives the victim had called Hernandez a “schmoocher,” which was taken by Hernandez and his companions as a gay slur. Wallace was also recorded saying during a jailhouse visit with Tanya Singleton, Hernandez’s cousin, that he would not have helped Hernandez get rid of the murder weapon—a crime for which he is now serving a 4½-to-7 year sentence on accessory to murder charges—if he had known Hernandez was a “limp wrist,” multiple sources say. Singleton was accused of helping Wallace discard of Lloyd’s murder weapon and was later sentenced to two years probation with one year under house confinement after pleading guilty to criminal contempt for refusing to cooperate with investigators in Boston investigating the double murder. Prosecutors in both Bristol and Suffolk counties said Hernandez had promised to set up a trust fund for Singleton’s children for her silence but never did.

Hernandez’s alleged longtime male lover, the high school friend, was interviewed extensively by authorities after Lloyd’s murder, and was forced to testify in front of a grand jury. Law enforcement officials also say Hernandez moved a large amount of money into three accounts shortly before his arrest for the Lloyd killing: one account was for his fiancée; a second was for his daughter; the third, where the most money was moved, was for that friend.

Hernandez’s secrets went well beyond his sex life, according to court testimony and police records. His brushes with the law for extreme acts of violence began when he was playing football at the University of Florida. In 2007, Hernandez, then 17, was identified as a person of interest in a double shooting.

Then came a shooting in July 2012, when a Boston man spilled a drink on Hernandez but didn’t apologize. Prosecutors said that when an enraged Hernandez saw the same men later that night in a BMW, he leaned across a friend, Alexander Bradley, who was driving a Toyota SUV, from the passenger seat, and yelled to the occupants, “What’s up now, n****s?” Hernandez squeezed off five shots into the vehicle, according to Bradley. Two men died, a third was wounded. Hernandez was acquitted in that case last week after six days of deliberation. Jurors refused to comment on their verdict, but legal analysts speculate that the prosecution’s case was weakened by the fact that its main witness, Bradley, is a career criminal who had testified he wanted to hurt Hernandez.

Seven months after the Boston double murder, after a night at a Florida strip club in February 2012, Bradley says Hernandez shot him in the head, pushed him out of a vehicle and left him for dead. Bradley refused to cooperate with police but marked Hernandez for revenge. He testified on the stand in March 2017, “I didn’t want to cooperate with police. I wanted Mr. Hernandez’s life.”

That threat apparently prompted Hernandez to surround himself with hard men from his gang past, men like Ernest Wallace and Carlos Ortiz, who became Hernandez’s co-defendants after the murder of Lloyd in June 2013. Both men told investigators that Hernandez was the gunman in that killing. But it was the other information that Wallace offered about the motive that never made headlines, the fact that Lloyd knew Hernandez had a complicated sex life and could pass that information to his girlfriend, the sister of the Patriot’s player’s fiancée.

It was also well known that Hernandez was high on hydroponic marijuana the night Lloyd was shot and killed, and  prosecutors said a joint with his DNA was found near Lloyd’s body. Bradley told the court that Hernandez was a daily marijuana smoker and said he knew that because he was the NFL player’s dealer. Investigators are now looking into claims by inmates at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center that Hernandez was smoking K2, synthetic marijuana, the night of his suicide.

A brief fight over Hernandez’s brain ended Thursday when the Worcester County District Attorney said his family’s wishes would be met and his brain would be studied by the vaunted CTE Center at Boston University, where scientists are researching the effects of concussions on the brains of athletes. Initially, the state medical examiner said that its pathologists wanted to study Hernandez’s brain, leading his attorney, Jose Baez, to claim this week that the ME was “illegally” holding onto the former NFL star’s brain, against the family’s wishes. After Baez’s press conference, held outside the ME’s office, Worcester County District Attorney Joseph Early released the brain.


On Friday, Hernandez was found guilty for only one of the eight counts: illegal possession of a firearm, according to news reports. Hernandez was found not guilty for the remaining seven counts. He was also accused of first-degree murder, witness intimidation, and shooting a witness — Alexander Bradley — in the face in an attempt to silence him. Bradley testified against Hernandez under immunity.

Hernandez was allegedly upset with Furtado and de Abreu because one of the two spilled Hernandez’s drink at a night club. Prosecutors argued that Hernandez shot them over that slight.

Aaron Hernandez Witness Intimidation Indictment by Syndicated News SNN.BZ on Scribd

Former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is charged in a Massachusetts court with murder and several counts of unlawful possession of firearms.

Former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is charged in a Massachusetts court with murder and several counts of unlawful possession of firearms.

By Elizabeth Chuck

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez drove his friend to a remote spot in an industrial park in the dead of night and — still fuming from a fight at a nightclub three nights earlier — “orchestrated his execution,” prosecutors alleged in a Massachusetts court Wednesday.

Hernandez pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and five firearms charges, including possessing a large-capacity firearm, more than a week after the body of Odin Lloyd, 27, was found near his Massachusetts home. A judge ordered him held without bail.

Hernandez “drove the victim to the remote spot, and he then orchestrated his execution. That’s what it was,” First Assistant District Attorney William McCauley said in Attleboro District Court.

“As (Lloyd) tried to turn, he was shot in the back, and the defendant and his confederates stood over him and delivered the two fatal shots,” McCauley said, adding: “He orchestrated the crime from the beginning and took steps to conceal and destroy evidence.”

Wearing a white V-neck shirt, red sports shorts and handcuffs, Hernandez showed no emotion as prosecutors laid out a bruising account of what allegedly happened the night Lloyd, a semi-professional football player, was killed, citing what they say is surveillance camera footage, text messages and witnesses who were working the overnight shift who heard gunshots as evidence. Hernandez wiped tears from his face at the very end of the arraignment.

Lloyd’s bullet-punctured body was found by a jogger June 17 in an industrial park a mile from Hernandez’s North Attleborough home. The death was ruled a homicide.

Prosecutors said that the killing was prompted by a fight between the two friends during a trip June 14 to a Boston nightclub. Three days later, Hernandez and two friends allegedly picked Lloyd up at his house at 2:30 a.m. Surveillance footage from Hernandez’s house shows him leaving earlier in the night with a weapon, prosecutors said.

After getting into the car, Lloyd allegedly texted a family member, asking, “Did you see who I am with,” prosecutors said. He then texted that it was Hernandez and followed it up with “Just so you know” in another text message, the prosecutors alleged during the arraignment.

Later that morning, between 3:23 a.m. and 3:27 a.m., employees who were working the overnight shift at the industrial park where Lloyd’s body would later be found reported hearing gunshots, authorities said. It’s not clear who investigators believe fired the shots.

“It is at bottom a circumstantial case. It is not a strong case,” Michael Fee, Hernandez’s attorney, said in court.

Prosecutors allege that security videos from Hernandez’s house show him with firearms after Lloyd was murdered and show a Nissan Altima — the same type of car Hernandez had rented — going to and coming from the site where Lloyd’s body would be found. He was seen exiting the vehicle at 3:29 a.m. with a gun at his home on the surveillance footage, prosecutors claim, shortly after authorities say Lloyd was killed.

Hernandez, 23, was placed in handcuffs and put in a police cruiser just before 9 a.m. Wednesday by Massachusetts State Police and North Attleborough police. Authorities have searched his home, on the Rhode Island line not far from the Patriots’ stadium, several times over the past week.

Less than two hours after the arrest, the Patriots announced they were releasing Hernandez.

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was taken out of his home in handcuffs more than a week after a body was found near his Massachusetts home.

“A young man was murdered last week and we extend our sympathies to the family and friends who mourn his loss. Words cannot express the disappointment we feel knowing that one of our players was arrested as a result of this investigation. We realize that law enforcement investigations into this matter are ongoing. We support their efforts and respect the process. At this time, we believe this transaction is simply the right thing to do,” a statement from the team read.

The Patriots drafted Hernandez in 2010. Last summer, the team gave Hernandez a five-year contractworth $40 million, including a signing bonus of $12.5 million.

The investigation also cost Hernandez his endorsement contract with CytoSport, which makes Muscle Milk and other supplements for athletes, last week.

Further information about the investigation is likely to be scarce. Attleboro District Court Magistrate Mark Sturdy sealed the case records and has imposed a gag order on prosecutors and defense attorneys alike.

Separately, Hernandez is also embroiled in a civil lawsuit by a Connecticut man, Alexander Bradley, who alleges Hernandez that shot him in the eye after the two left a Miami strip club in February.

According to a Palm Beach County police report, the case was abandoned because Bradley refused to cooperate with authorities.

Hernandez lives with his fiancée and their infant.

Worcester County District Attorney Joseph Early finally released Aaron Hernandez’ brain for football injury related research.


Facebook Comments